We are looking for a competent Dietary Aide to prepare dining room for meal service, provide tenants with waiter style service during meals, and clean/sanitize after meals as well as other operational needs. You should be able to follow instructions and comply with established dietary standards.
- Must be able to show empathy, patience, and connect well with the geriatric population
- Demonstrates an appreciation of the heritage, values, and wisdom of the tenants
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Comply with established dietary standards and follow infection control, sanitation, and safety regulations
- Serve meals to tenants and ensure a pleasant dining experience
- Must pass and maintain a Food Handler Certificate
- Collaborate with dietitian and dietary supervisor to maintain optimal dietary health for residents